In the autumn 2013 Paweł Przytocki is conducting in many cities in Poland. Among these numerous concerts there are two absolutely remarkable performances.
The first one taking place on 18th October is an exquisite event. Paweł Przytocki will conduct on the occasion of the opening of the new concert hall in Lodz - hall of the Academy of Music. What is more it will be the first conert hall owned by the Academy intended for students' performances. Przytocki will cooperate with the Lodz Philharmonic Orchestra and a pianist Beata Bilińska.
- Witold Lutosławski - Piano Concerto
- Giuseppe Verdi - overture to opera "La Forza del Destino"
- Richard Wagner - overture to opera "Rienzi"
- Richard Wagner - overture to opera "Tannhaeuser"
- Benjamin Britten - Variations and Fugue on a Theme of Henry Purcell Op.34
The second very remarkable musical event is the inaugural concert of the famous festival Gdansk Piano Autumn. It will take place of course in Gdansk on 15th November. Przytocki will conduct Polish Baltic Philharmonic Orchestra and the soloist will be Bogdan Kułakowski playing the piano. This inaugural concert is entitled "In the circle of Lutoslawski". What is quite noteworthy about the programme is the fact it embraces only pieces written by twentieth-century composers from various countries (also from Poland).
- John Cage - "Dream"
- Jacqueline Fontyn - "On a lanscape by Turner" - polish premiere
- Zbigniew Kruczek - Toccata for piano and orchestra - dedicated to the memory of Zenon Białas
- John Cage - 4'33" for orchestra
- Witold Lutosławski - Concert for orchestra